A little something for me...

Last week I spoiled myself. Though not necessarily an impulse buy as I did do a fair bit of research into this product, it was certainly an expensive splurge. So...what did I buy you ask? (Drum roll please)

A 36 pack of derwent Inktense pencils


I just absolutely love these pencils. They are so easy to use and being a high pigment pencil the colours just 'pop'. I haven't been able to do much with them (yet!), it has unfortunately been a very hectic week. My little one has been sick and teething and over the weekend I had my stairs re-stained so I didn't had access to my craft room...but...I did manage to complete my April ATC's of which all 9 were coloured in using my new Inktense pencils. 

Happy Crafting!

 Samantha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)