Good News...

So I've been rather slack in the crafting department this month. Don't get me wrong I've had a few craft ideas and I've been pinning madly on Pinterest, I even bought some new inks to play with, but I just haven't had the time...or energy! I even pulled out of my owl themed ATC swap due to lack of inspiration and loss of my crafting mojo! 

But... never fear!!! A new month is approaching and I've got some one year birthday invitations to make, a few more  fantastic themed ATC and if I can squeeze it in create a card. Also I should mention that my (wonderful) sister is getting married in November and we need to start on her decorations and I need to get a move on with her guest book!

Last but not least I have some good news!! 

My Mother's Day Card will be in the June issue of Life Paper Scrapbook (which comes out today!). What fantastic news! I was so happy when I received the email and can't wait to read the June issue... I wonder what page I will be on! 

Ending this post with my oriental ATC from Show Us Your Craft group that I finally completed last night. These are due in July so I kinda feel like I am really organised, but in reality I've had this awesome stamp and oriental themed paper in my stash for a year and just instantly got an idea when I saw what the theme was! Perhaps it was just 'fate' that these items from my forever growing stash were suppose to be used at this moment!

Enjoy!




Happy Crafting! 


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!