A Zentangled inspired card!

Here are a few quick cards I created for a couple of birthdays for the month of August. I love zentangles and doodling, just sometime don't have the time to play around and learn new patterns. This is a great way to practise and experiment and come up with a fun, any occasion, type of card!

Enjoy! 






Using a square background stencil, I traced the boxes and then created 4-5 patterns and repeated them in different squares. The first one I started off with pencil, and then traced over it again in pen (micron - black .25mm 01). The second one I just did with a blue pen after getting use to creating a few patterns already. Then mat it on some coloured card stock and embellish as you wish!

I have a few pins in my Zentangle/Doodling Pinterest Board - feel free to check it out. I Hope this has inspired you to try Zentangles, there is so much you can do with them. Very relaxing to do too!

Thanks again for stopping by...

Happy Crafting! 


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!