Birthday Decorations using my Silhouette Cameo!

Liam's construction themed first birthday was a great success! and...as promised here are a few photos of the birthday cake decoration created using my Silhouette Cameo. I ran out of time (as predicted) when it came to creating some signs (with sayings: Caution, Stop, Detour Ahead etc.). I did however, manage to create a scrapbook page guest sheet that I forgot to get people to sign (bugger!)...but I will still use it as a title page or something. I used my sketch pens when making it and really loved how it turned out.

The cake!







This cake was made by my sister and decorated by myself. It was a joint effort with great results... no left overs :( 

Very very yummy! Here is were you can find the recipe....for those who want to give it a go!



Thanks for stopping by...

Happy Crafting! 


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!