Guest Designer for Viva Las VagaStamps!

I am thrilled to announce that I am the Guest Designer for August for Viva Las VagaStamps!

This is one of the reasons why I will be super busy this month, the second is that it's my little boys first birthday! I can't believe a year has gone by, and I can't believe how quickly he is growing, and how much he is learning. Any day now he is going to just stand up and start walking!!!

Invitations have already been posted, and next week I will be busy creating (and cleaning) to get ready for Liam's construction themed birthday! I unfortunately didn't have time to write a post on the invites but I created them using my Silhouette Cameo in the shape of a construction cone. I absolutely love this machine and will be creating some birthday decorations, and a birthday banner next week (which I will if time permits post some photos). 

I have also been playing around with sketch pens for the Silhouette Cameo machine and can't wait to show you how great they are!

Back to my guest appearance for VLVS. This is what I created using this stamps. 

You can find more photos, and details on how I created it here. There is also a little blurb about me for those who wish to know more. :)



I will be creating another project for VLVS and this will be showcased on their blog in 2 weeks time.

Happy Crafting! 


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!