How cute is this!!

Today I'm sharing a card I made. This little cute mouse was coloured as part of the 30 day colour challenge I'm taking part in. Run by Kathy at the daily marker. Details linked here.

 
 
 
 

This is a Whipper Snapper Design Stamp - Bradstreet's Birthday coloured in using my copics and a dotted blending technique.  I will be using this card for my son's first birthday coming up in 2 weeks. I'm rather proud that I'm organised especially since I've just finish writing in my other munchkins birthday card which was in August!!! Though I must admit I put a lot of effort into what I write in their birthday cards - I like to summarise the year...so I list down their favourite food, shows, toys. As well as a few sayings, and any other precious moments or milestone that has happened in that year. I don't scrapbook anymore - just don't have the time...but these birthday cards are me journalling what I want to remember!  
Speaking of remembering the other week was international card making day!  One of the Facebook craft pages promted a question about how/when you first got into card making. Below is a card im not entirely sure when it was made but judging by the hand writing on the inside I'm guessing I was 5-6 yo! 
It's not too bad of an effort. :) 

How long have you been card making for? 


Thanks for stopping by!

Samantha

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)