Coral & Navy Challenge

Today I'd like to share two quick cards I made. I've been wanting to try this technique for awhile now - I remember pinning it months ago, and for those who follow me on Pinterest, I pin a LOT! So...I'm actually glad I remembered wanting to try it and I apologies as I can't find the link to direct it back to!

I also received my first order from Altenew. I got all their mini ink pads and a few stamp sets, and today was the day I got to test some of them out!

ENTERED in to Altenew's current challenge: Coral & Navy - find out more here.




It's a simple card, but I love the contrast between the vibrant colours against the white!  
P.S I think it's going to take a few days before the Desert Night Ink washes off my fingers :)

Inks: Coral Berry, Desert Night.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!