A Unity Challenge.

Each week Unity Stamps have a different challenge - this week I've decided to play. I'll admit it was a little bit of an easy challenge as I had already watercoloured my image a few weeks ago, but with everything going on with the release of My Little Paper World dies as well as designing for my next release it was never made into a card  (Like so many other completed stamped images collecting in a box)!

Today's card uses Elephant Celebrations from their itty bitty range.  




Reminder to come on over a join My Little Paper World group on Facebook to get information on sales, competitions, and of course lots of card inspiration! Details for Mother's Day sale coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by.

Samantha

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha! The image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)