Paper Flourish Card Kit - Now Available!

Last month I shared a sneak peak of my May cards created for this months release from Paper Flourish. This kit has been very popular and is now available for sale!

This is my last month of being part of Paper Flourish Design Team - My 12 month term has gone by so quickly...I look forward to seeing what the new DT create with these great monthly kits!




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget I'm hosting a creative challenge - open to all! For details head on over to my Facebook group - You could win an awesome prize and the best part is you don't need to use any My Little Paper World products to enter (though nice to see if you do!) 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)