A+ for me!

Note: I'm a little behind on my blog posts!


That's right!! A+ right here!
Feel like I'm back in highschool and passed an exam with flying colours!

I entered this card into Can you Case It Challenge. Super thrilled that the design team thought it worthy to be given a A+.


Also BIG news - I will be releasing two new die designs in JULY! Head on over to My Little Paper Worlds Facebook group to get the first sneak peak!

My Little Paper World Facebook Group


Happy Crafting!

Samantha



To purchase MLPW - dies please email: mylittlepaperworld.enquiry@gmail.com or send me a private message through My Little Paper World's Facebook Group for a invoice (PayPal). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!