City of Love

So I took advantage BIG time of Unity's big sale and got some awesome red rubber goodies which came in the mail last week! Couldn't wait to get creative but alas a teething baby, and toddler who thinks nap time is overrated meant very little time in my craft room - so it took a few days to make this one card but when I saw this stamp set I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!





Not too early to get ready for Valentines Day??

Entered into Simon Says Stamp - Trio-Tastic Challenge (Clouds stamped 3x, row of 3 hearts at the top and 3x hearts at the bottom.)

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)