Paper Smooches Challenge...

Recently I ordered a few Paper Smooches goodies and last night I finally got the chance to play with one of the dies which I've wanted for awhile. Paper Smooches current challenge is 'giving thanks' so this month I'm playing along...

Here is the card...






Pretty simple really - a few layered die-cuts and the sentiment was done using my Motex labeller.

Also entered into Simon Says Stamp - Shine Bright like a Diamond by using some glitter paper behind the sentiment and some glitter enamel dots.

Samantha





These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to pm me.


International Postage Available.

Comments

  1. Fun layers with all the dies and stamping, Samantha! I'm so happy you've joined our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)