Happy New Year!

Yes... I know... I'm well and truly behind this year! Especially with the blog writing!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a safe new year. I was lucky enough to have my husband home for the holiday break plus a little more. It meant getting a lot of those little house hold chores done - like sorting the garage, clearing out some kids toys, fixing lights, cleaning the back yard, flipping mattresses,  buying a new toaster, storing away winter clothes and for me (alone) it also meant catching up on some much needed sleep.

It also gave me some time to make cards which is what I will be sharing with you today.

I'm a big fan of paper piecing - always have been...when I'm lazy and don't feel like colouring its my go to technique.

I made three cards using this cute flamingo stamp from Unity Stamp Co. 




Are you big fans of paper piecing? I will say that I generally will choose an image that's relatively easy to cut! 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!