Resolutions... 2017 goals!

So personal goals aside (loose weight, drink less sugary drinks, etc) I've made a few creative goals that I'd like to complete in the year 2017. I plan on keeping the 'DO NOT BUY MORE PAPER!' rule I started late last year, and I've been pretty good with sticking to it. I've listed below what I'd like to achieve. 

  • Get on a Design Team. 
  • Create a Video and get a YouTube account.
  • Practice more Watercolour (a lot)
  • Spruce up the blog design...
  • Keep craft room clean (I've failed this one every year...)
This month I applied for 3 Design Team opportunities. I haven't heard back from any but will keep trying. I miss that little creative push being on a design team gives and I could do with a little bit of a challenge creatively.  

Do you have any creative goals to achieve 2017?

Here are two more cards I created using a Itty Bitty Unity Stamp.



Thanks for stopping by. Here's to a inspirational 2017 and hopefully a cleaner craft room!


Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your goals Sam. It's good to have direction to steer our efforts and I wish you well with achieving yours. Life is busy with young ones but our need to be creative is always present.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)