Saturday, 11 February 2017

Blogger the app - and a card...

So in an attempt to 'blog' more, I've downloaded the app onto my phone. I think (hope) that this will help make it easier for me to maintain my new year's resolution of keeping my blog up to date. Theoretically it's easier to access and I can quickly upload all my card photos too..So let's hope this works!

Last week I finally received my Unity December KOTM (It took the longest route to Australia!) and I knew I had to stamp this flower immediately...

I made two cards and I am still creatively forming ideas for it - I seriously love this flower.





I coloured the flowers using Prismacolor pencils - I decided to use a two colour combo to colour the flowers in. I also used gold foiling to add some interest.

Linked to Simon Says Stamp - Young at Heart Challenge

Happy Crafting!


Samantha




My Little Paper World premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.

 Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.
International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous cards, love the flower stamp, it's very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete