Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Make your own background...

This week has been crazy busy! Sunday was Phoebe's baptism, Monday a public holiday...and I feel like I've done nothing all week but clean, cook and clean again! and....and...my house still looks messy! Plus side - we wont go hungry!

This week I did manage to make a few cards. I wanted to give my new Gina K inks a go, so after making a swatch sheet I got out some Lil Inker stamps and got creative. I created these with the intention of entering them in a few challenges (some of which I missed the deadline...ah well...). 

The first card is very feminine, purples, pink, and yellow. The second more masculine - monochromatic using shades of grey and black. The stamp set is Lil' Inkers - Hello Beautiful.






Both cards I managed to stamp off the edge which is CAS-ual Fridays current challenge. P.S They have a design team call which is open internationally. 

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

1 comment: