My Little Paper World April Challenge

This is a 'JUST FOR FUN' Challenge. 

The below details can also be found on my Facebook Group - which is where you can post your entries. My Little Paper World Facebook Group.


No Prize component (this round) - Just thought I would run a few monthly challenges to help boost creativity! Though if I get 20 entries a prize may be awarded.

Here are some helpful guidelines:
Use ANY MLPW product (dies or embellishments) and let your imagination go wild and create what your heart desires (be it a card, scrapbook page, mixed media project or anything else you feel inpired to create. You are welcome to share your card entry to the album even if you don't use MLPW products.

ADD your project to the CHALLENGE ALBUM (Title: Just for FUN MLPW Challenge #5) or to the main FB group page to share what you've created!. You are welcome to create as many cards etc. as your wish and feel free to provide as much positive feedback on everyones creations!

The theme: Make your own Sentiment!!
I have a few American based stamp sets where the sentiment just doesnt work with whom I am making the card for. So get your Alphabet stamps/dies out and create some fun worded phrases!

SO EXCITED to SEE WHAT you create!

Challenge ends: 30th April 2017
On sale (using code: Sentiment) for the month of April (or while stock is available) My Little Paper World Rectangle nesting dies TRIBAL AU$38.00 (Normally AU$42.00) and My Little Paper World Sequins AU$3.50 (Normally A$4.50). Code must be stated when requesting a PayPal invoice.

mylittlepaperworld.enquiry@gmail.com for sale enquiries.


Happy Crafting!



Samantha



These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.



International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)