Watercolour Practice with Unity (#fail)

There are a few stamps designs that I really can't pass up - Plants and Cactus's seem to be one of them! (Even though I very rarely know what I want to do with these stamps - aside from collect them!)

I've had this one for awhile now and decided that I really wanted to have another go at watercolouring - so I took out my TomBows had a play with colours, decided I didn't like the colours and then took out my ZIG Brush Pens (which I generally do love to use WITHOUT water!) and decided I didn't really like to use them WITH water... It was one of those unproductive craft nights where all I really did was make a mess and figure out I have a lot of water-colouring mediums and absolutely no talent or patience what-so-ever for watercolour! 




Don't fret! I will (I promise!) play with watercolour again - its one of my own personal craft goals to achieve (hopefully this year). But I also want to enjoy my hobby and last night just wasn't the night...

So after a quick clean - I pulled out my trusted and well loved copic markers and made a card. :)


COPICS: 
Plants: YG03/YG06/YG09/YG01/G12/G14/G00/G03/G09/BV02/BV04
Greys: C1/C3/C5/C7/
Hearts: R27
Pots: Y02/Y06/Y08/R00/R02/R05/R08YR02/YR04/YR09

Supplies Used:

Tape Runner
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Grey Card
Enamel Dots
Twine
Scissors/Paper Trimmer

MISTI
Cuttlebug

I actually plan to play with this stamp set again tonight with watercolour - now that I've made a card I feel a little more relaxed to try again!

Are there any techniques or mediums you don't like using? but want to learn? 

Happy Crafting and fingers crossed for a productive learning craft session!

Samantha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)