Watercolour Cactus Card

Today I wanted to share a watercolour card I made during the week. The card came with the Simon Says Stamp May 2017 card kit and I finally decided to colour it in! I used my Zig brush pens and it was super easy to colour - the card is quite a thick card and good quality. I also really like that its a white white base rather then the slightly yellow watercolour card I've seen around.

The card kit came with two of these pre-printed, colour in, watercolour based cards so I look forward to sharing another card soon - I got the new Jane Davenport pens too, so a perfect way to try these out!





For those who follow me on instagram - I was a little hesitant to die-cut the card (especially once it was coloured) but I am quite happy I did and love how it turned out.

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!


Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)