Craftie Cafe: An extra baby card...

Last week I shared a few cards using WPlus9 - Banner Love stamp set. I made a few extra banners and thought I'd create two more baby themed cards...Click here to see the previous cards I created...

Here are the (new) cards.




Quite a simple card using left over banners that didn't get used. I adhered them to my card front, followed by a machine stitched line. Next I stamped the sentiment from Wplus9 - Happy Gang stamp set and I finished it off by embellishing it with some My Little Paper World sequins.

Since I also had left over blue banners I couldn't help but make the same card in blue...





I'm quite happy I was able to use up my left overs - normally they get put aside for 'just in case' moments and don't actually ever get used! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting...


Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)