2018 Creative Goals!

This is my last post before the new year of which I'll have some very exciting news to share and of course a lot more card inspiration. This year I achieved a few of my personal 'creative' goals - I started a YouTube channel which has a total of (14) videos and I also made a few design teams and guest appearances. My goals for 2018 are pretty much the same except I want to do more - more videos, more guest appearances. I'd like to reach 1000 followers on Instagram and reach 50 subscribers on YouTube. Lastly I want to encourage myself to always try new things - towards the end of this year I feel I found and settled into my card style - but I don't want to limit myself to this. So I'm setting a reminder to try new techniques, new products, and different stamp/die brands.   

Samantha's 2018 Creative Goals

1. Apply for design team roles.
2. Create more card tutorial videos for YouTube
+ increase subscribers.
3. Reach 1000 followers on Instagram.
4. Don't settle - try new techniques!
5. Colour more 
Try a Copic colouring class (Kit and Clowder).

I'll leave you with a photo of the first card/s I created this year... 

...to compare with a few of my favourite cards created towards the end of the year... 





I see improvement throughout the year regarding photography skills alone... design team watermarks and my own watermark I created - which I plan on tweaking a little in the early months of 2018.

Have you set your 2018 creative goals? Care to share? 

Happy crafting and see you in the new year!    

Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!