Growing in Unity: Winners Announced!

Thank you so much for stopping by again - your positive comments during my Growing in Unity week was wonderfully uplifting. If you missed it here are the cards I made...






The direct links to each card blog are below if you would like to know what stamps were used:

Growing in Unity: Day 1 - here
Growing in Unity: Day 2 - here  
Growing in Unity: Day 3 - here
Growing in Unity: Day 4 - here
Growing in Unity: Day 5 - here

Now on to the winners!!!

Congratulations Shelly Schmidt & Marjorie Dumontier you are the winners for my Growing in Unity week. Please email me mylittlepaperworld.enquiry@gmail.com with your postal details. You have two weeks to claim your fun prize. :)



My Little Paper World: Instagram
My Little Paper World: YouTube


Happy Weekend! 

Samantha

Comments

  1. Wahoo! Thank You for your week of inspiration, and Thanks so much! Sending you an email!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)