Craftie Cafe: Planner Card No.2

Back again sharing a card I created using a planner stamp I got from Craftie Café. The planner stamp I’m using is Hero Arts – Girl Talk by Kelly Purkey and it’s all about encouragement and motivation. From a planner point of view it looks like something you would use on a date you had a big test, or simply going to the gym with a friendly reminder that ‘you can do it!’ But it also has a great Supermom (American spelling) image and words of encouragement that could be used on a card to give to someone who might need a little motivation or a little reminder that they’re awesome or that they’re super 

Here is the first card: 


As I was making this card I decided to take a few photos – so below you’ll also find some instructions as well as the supplies I used to create this card. 

Step 1: Start stamping your background. 
Note: Card front is slightly larger than 5.25 inches x 4.5 inches based on a large rectangle die.  



Step 2: Once the whole card font has been stamped die cut a large rectangle.
Step 3: Die cut three small circles (Lawn Fawn die) 
Step 4 Stamp the ‘you can do it’ in the center of each of the circles using black ink 
Step 5: Assemble card as shown – adhere to a pink card base and using foam tape adhere the three stamped circles to the card front. Finish off with twine and pink sequins for added interest.  

Craftie Café Supplies: 

Other: 
Tape Runner/foam tape 
Scissors/Paper Trimmer 
White Card 
Pink Cardstock 
Twine
Sequins 
Versafine black ink
Altenew Ink
My Little Paper World – Rectangle Nesting Die TRIBAL 
Cuttlebug 

This set has lots of small stamps – and well… I love small stamps and enjoy repetitive stamping. So I created a second card (below) using the same idea mentioned in the instructions. This time I stopped at three lines and added the never say never sentiment.   I'm not a planner girl but using lighter inks similar to what I've used in these cards would still allow you to write over them in your planners...




I didn’t stop there…here is the final card I created using this stamp set. 




I went with a monochrome look based on what was on my desk at the time but this card could be customised to any colour palette.  

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!