Elizabeth Craft Designs: You're so sharp! (Krista January Release)

Today I have two cards showcasing one of Elizabeth Craft Designs (Krista's) January release stamp and die sets. This cute set is called Cacti. I was super happy to receive this set to play with as I'm a cactus collecting stamp addict...!

Here is my first card: 



I kept this card quite simple - I started by colouring the images with my Copic markers. Using the co-ordinating dies I die-cut each image and used them to mark lines (in pencil) to form a rectangle border around each cacti on my card front. I then machine sewed lines using the pencil marks as a guide. I gentle erased the lines and assembled my card. Before adhering the lizard I stamped the sentiment. I finished the card off by adding enamel dots and matting it to a orange card base.

There is some dimension in this card as I used foam dots to adhere the lizard and one of the cacti to the card.

The second card is pretty much a portrait version of the first card above. 


Copic Markers - Flowers: Y38/Y35 Lizard: E21/E23/E25/E31 Pots: R02/R05/R08/YR02/YR04/YR07 Cacti: YG21/YG23/YG25/G28 YG13/YG17/G07

ECD Supplies used:
Krista: Cacti Stamp & Co-ordinating Die
Soft Finish Cardstock - White
Sampler Pack - Classic
Clear Double Sided Adhesive: 6mm

Other: 
Memento Black Ink
Copic Markers
Enamel Dots
Sewing maching/Red thread
Foam tape
MISTI/Stamping block
Scissors/Paper Trimmer

Thanks for stopping by - from here you should check out other projects created by the Elizabeth Craft Designs team. Krista has a fabulous release and I can't wait to play with more of her designs...

Happy Crafting!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!