Ink Road Stamps: Friday Feature

It's Friday Feature over at Ink Road Stamps blog! Today the design team are showcasing the stamp set: Call Me Maybe.

I've used this set a few times now as I love the little speech/heart bubble, so this time I thought I'd flip the idea around a little and feature the sentiments. I used my silhouette to cut out some speech bubbles so that I could stamp the sentiments in each one. I picked bright vibrant ink (Ranger dye ink) to contrast against the black. I also did some masking and ink blending - to colour the back of the hearts. I embellished the card with black twine and enamel dots. 


Some of the bubbles are lifted up using foam tape - to give the card added interest.

Click here - come and see what the other design team members created using Ink Road Stamp: Call Me Maybe.

Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!