Craftie Cafe: Happy Valentine's Day with Taylored Expressions

I made so many Valentine's day cards that I'll be sharing LOVE themed cards throughout February and probably well into March! This was an extra card I created using some of the extra bits I got from my last Craftie Cafe haul. I'm loving border dies at the moment - I love how versatile they are and this heart border from Taylored Expression will be added to one of my favourites! 

I used Distress Oxide inks and blended these on to some white card which I then used to die cut the border dies. I adhered these to my white card base (My Little Paper World - Tribal Rectangle Nesting die) and then added stitched lines. I stamped the sentiment and embellished the card with sequins and silver hearts).


Supplies Used:
Craftie Cafe
Distress Oxide Ink

Other:
My Little Paper World - TRIBAL Rectangle Nesting Die
My Little Paper World - Sequins
White Card
Pink Card
Silver/Silver Glitter Card
Blending Tool
Happy Crafting! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!