Uniquely Creative: Light Bulb Moment!

Last year I played around with masking and blending - creating sunbeams/light beams and created a quick video tutorial when I made these cards - here. I thought I'd revisit this technique but try a rainbow colour scheme instead! I had the perfect die to play around with too!

I'm using Uniquely Creative dies - Light Bulbs Set 2 along with Jillibean Soup stamps.



I played around with a few stamping ideas and created three more cards - which you can view below.





Super fun die and stamp set to play with - I especially enjoyed making the card below. I love the contrast between the black and the pops of colour from the distress ink. I also love the dimension in this card.



Thanks for stopping by!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)