Elizabeth Craft Designs: Happy Birthday! (for the boys)

I was going through my card stash - looking for holes in card themes and no surprise really but I don't make a lot of masculine cards. Even if I took a quick snap shot of my stamp stash you'd mostly see butterflies, flowers and cute girly images...even the stamps or dies that could generate a lot of boy themed cards such as fun geometric shapes are generally used with girlish colours in mind...

So for today's card I decided that I really wanted to create a masculine themed birthday card using Elizabeth Craft Designs: Decorative Edges die.

Here is what I came up with:
I added interest by sewing machine stitched lines. The silver glittery stars were a fun element to add to this birthday themed card. The sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs: Banner Sentiments stamp and was heat embossed in white.

Here is a second card I created using the same pattern paper and dies. This time I changed the design slightly, reversed the card base and sentiment colours.
I also couldn't help myself - I had to add a third card using the same design but this time using more feminine colours. 
Which colour scheme do you prefer?

Happy Crafting!




Comments

  1. Great cards! I struggle with masculine cards so this is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!