Elizabeth Craft Designs: Jungle Cuties

Today I'm sharing a card I created using Elizabeth Craft Designs: Jungle Cuties. I've actually had this stamp set for ages (before I became a design team member...) I fell in love with it's cute critters and I previously use it to create other cards - which you can view here

Today I'm using the little elephant stamp to create this baby card.
I stamped and used the co-ordinating dies to cut out the elephants, which I then coloured using my Copic markers. The background was stamped using a stamp from the same set and I added a few stitched details and sequins to add interest to this card. 
I added the sentiment from an Avery Elle stamp set which complimented these elephants - perfect for a baby card. Change the colours to pink and it could very easily be used to celebrate a baby girls arrival. 
The elephants were adhered using foam tape - I do like to add dimension to a card.

Thanks for stopping by for this quick card share today!
Happy Crafting! 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)