Challenge Winner and...more!

Let me start off by jumping and dancing around the room!!

A couple of weeks ago I entered into my first ever challenge with my work of art called "Be your own Beautiful". This week, with much anxiety and suspense the winner was chosen and it was ME!

I was so happy and really surprised when the Scrappit team announced it on their facebook page. There were so many other great entrants. The judges would of had a difficult time picking a 'winner' for sure.

So...what did I win?
The FULL set of Time Holtz Distress Paints. ALL 24 colours. 
What a prize! I cant wait for them to come in the mail so that I can start creating and playing with them. 

In the meantime... I've been trying to clean up my Pinterest page and by trying I mean 'getting very distracted by all the awesome ideas I've pinned and want to do and...what was I doing again?'  I even added a new board called Distress Paint Ideas. So...by all means check it out, along with my collection  of pinned Card Ideas and my own little board of Made by ME! 


Happy Crafting!

 Samantha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)