A bright and fun card...

Just a quick post to show you a card I made yesterday. It was the quickest card I've ever made!!! Done in less than 15 minutes.

I used my alcohol inks to create large spots on glossy paper, then ran it through the printer to add the sentiment 'celebrate'. I added some dimension with punched out circles made from left over card stock, added some tiny splatters using Dylusions Sprays, matted it on blue card and VoilĂ !

Here it is...



and...

here is another quick card I created a few weeks ago using a crafter's workshop stencil (my not so secret obsession) and some distress inks. I am entering this into the Artastic stencil & mask challenge.

These are my favourite type of card to create, quick and simple, vibrant colours and lots of fun!


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

 Samantha



Comments

  1. Love your vibrant colours Samantha. The stencil works really well as a card base. Thank you for playing along on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards Samantha! Your spotty card is fabulous!
    I really love your colours & stencil work & thank you for joining us at ARTastic with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is vibrant and fun. The graduation of color is perfection and such fun with that button!! Thanks for entering this is in ARTastic. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mask you have used and the colour combination so bright and happy. Glad you joined in on this months ARTastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous vibrant colours, they really shine! Thank you for playing along at ARTastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love those vibrant colours and a fun way to to make a card. Thanks for joining in on the May Challenge using masks or stencils over at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, vibrant colours! Very cheerful cards. They make you feel happy just to look at them. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stencil and pretty bright colored card! thanks for joining in at ARTastic this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)