A is for...

So to continue on with my little side project, I decided that I would have a play with alcohol inks on acetate. I used purple twilight and raspberry, sunshine yellow and pool, and sunset orange and watermelon to created these ATC for the Scrap it with Attitude swap. Theme: Things with wings.

I used a stamp I bought a while ago from Market Street Stamps, called 'Believing Butterfly'. Using Memento ink (Black) I stamped it on to white card stock, distressed the edges and added some glitter to the butterfly wings. I then used a dabbing technique with my blending tool to create the front part of my ATC. I just love playing with alcohol inks, each one is slightly different, but they each look fabulous. So much fun...and a little messy!

Here are the finished ATC:




Quote: "Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit." ~ e.e cummings.


Happy Crafting!

 Samantha

Comments

  1. Love the technique Samantha, will have to have a go myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)