A momentary leave of absence!

I would love to be able to say that over the next few months I am going to be busy creating anything and everything under the sun, but unfortunately I will be busy packing up my craft room to get ready for the move to Canberra.

This wont be my last post!! I will be back! But from next month onwards instead of physically creating I will be jotting my ideas down ready to start them in the new year (which to be honest isn't that far away!) After all there's only 60 days left till Christmas!!! (Eeeeekkk! - I better start some Xmas cards before I start packing!)

Things to look forward to (creatively) in the new year:
  • MORE ATC...not just from themed swaps, I would like to start seeing what I can create on my own.
  • Project Life!  Yes, I am starting Project Life, my journaling skills aren't the best, but I want to record moments in an album, especially with my growing family.
  • Organisation: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Well, I've collected a lot of sprays, inks, distress stains/paints, stamps etc. I need storage ideas, and what better way to start when you've got to pack and unpack your art room!!
  • TAGS
  • Mini Albums
  • More tutorials, guest designer spots, publications.
But for now I will be on the quiet side. I will be posting a few things here and there, but no new projects, I haven't even put my name down to participate in ATC swaps....I hope I have enough will power to keep it that way! 

Quickly going to share this present I made for a friend. Its a great last minute gift, and an inexpensive way to treat a friend on their birthday!


Enjoy!




Mix n match patterned paper with different quotes then print in your favourite font!

Pinterest is a great search engine for quotes. Check out my pinterest board for more ideas!

Happy Crafting!


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!