Catching up...as promised...

OMG!! I can't believe my last blog post was in October! 

Let me start be welcoming the new year! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Christmas. 

As promised I have a few photos to share of my sisters wedding from November 2013 (which now seems like awhile ago now). The day was perfect, we had wonderful weather and everyone absolutely enjoyed the day.

Being the artsy crafty sister (and the maid of honor) I was responsible for helping out with designing the wedding invites. This was no easy task...with specific taste and a Sh*t load of pins from Pinterest we finally found the right paper (thanks to paper flourish @Enfield) and created some awesome invitations.



Six weeks later, I was back to the creative drawing board to help make their bombonieres, order of service, guest book as well as other bits n' pieces.  







There were many little touches that were made that helped make the day even more special. Thanks to Nat (a bridesmaid) who made these gorgeous wedding car decorations. I absolutely loved this idea and was glad that my Silhouette Cameo stencils were helpful for this and a gift she made for the bride and groom.

 (Made by Nat - Wedding Car Decorations)


The day was magical and I had a wonderful time with my sister and her bridesmaids. It's always fun (and a little stressful) creating for a wedding, but I highly recommend Pinterest (I only wish it was around when I was getting married). The ideas, different themes, colours, all in overwhelming numbers that you can't possibly re-create them all! But we sure did try for their BIG day!


(Painted Tins)
 (Sign #1 (Created by Duane Schultz) Letters - stencil using Silhouette Cameo)

 (Banner cut using Silhouette Cameo. Guest book created using Zutter Bind-it-all)
(Love heart garlands cut using Silhouette Cameo made the night before useing double sided tape and clear sewing thread.)


For those that have read my previous blog, you will know that things are still very crazy at the moment. My scrapbooking room is in shamble with me packing it up, getting ready for the move to Canberra at the end of this month. So I will probably get one more post in (Christmas catch up) and then silence again, till February (of which I really cannot wait to get back in to crafting mode!) 

So please stay tuned, more good things to come in 2014

Happy Crafting!


 Samantha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

A Super Quick Card!