Unity Challenge

So I've been a little quiet this last week on my blog but I have been super busy (still settling in/unpacking boxes) and getting creative. Today I'm sharing a quick card I created for this months unity's challenge (my second entry for this month)...

I wanted to create something bold with funky patterns and this paper was perfect. I used stamps: Have some Sass and another stamp from the SMAK kit February 2015.  I followed the sketch (see below) very loosely - wanted to change it up a little :)

Enjoy! 
 

 

This is my FWF entry for this week and entered into Simon Says Stamp: Lets get sentimental Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and for those crafty mums out there - I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day on Sunday :) 


Happy Crafting!

Samantha

Comments

  1. This is lovely,gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun(ny) and fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Samantha, a lovely design and stunning papers, a gorgeous sentiment panel and lovely details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful - which means happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card with super fun colors!! Fabulous ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and fabulous card! The colors pop and the sentiment makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, made me smile. Great card, Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that verse. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny sentiment. Great bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. What a funny card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Your card is perfect. LoVe your FWF card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great bright colors to go with the sentiment. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely love the bold pattern combos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love the bold patterns you used here. Great paper choice. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun card! Lots of color! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors you used. Really pops. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)