How organised for mother's day are you???

So who here has sorted their mother's day cards out?

I'm one smart cookie, I'm 1 year in advance! So I've now made my mother's day card for next year plus a few more for special orders. :)

This (or should I say next) years card is a pretty simple one! I got some unity stamps in the mail this week and decided to combine two of them. I also decided to make a friendship card (as this was the original sentiment with the butterfly stamps). I stamped them on Kraft (my go to...) then coloured outside the lines of the butterfly. Add some twine and enamel dots and you've got a card!!!

Of course...I used My Little Paper World dies, this time I managed to use the circle nesting dies - TRIBAL which I haven't had a chance to use yet! 

Heads up there will be on sale for my dies on mother's day (which I will get to celebrate with my 2 boys and #3 who is due not soon enough!)   

Here is the card for some mother's day inspiration!




Stamp: Unity Butterfly discovery & First Friend, Best Friend, Forever. 

Keep up-to-date with news about My Little Paper World by joining my Facebook group- here!

Link-up party over at Virginia's View Challenge


Happy Crafting!

Samantha


MLPW - Rectangle nesting dies TRIBAL 
10% off for the month of April for Instagram followers!




Comments

  1. Love the muted tones of these cards! Beautifully done! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Friendship” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Samantha, these two cards are really lovely! And, look at you~with next year's cards all done! I'm happy to have my early May birthday cards in the mail today :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)