Blank Card

Just sharing a quick card I made using My Little Paper World Corner Dies. Simple inlaid technique which I decided to leave blank so that I can use it for whenever I need to. 

It's always good to have a few blank cards available in the card stash!



These dies are on sale this weekend! Friday 27th - 29th May 2016. 
Get your set for AU$18.00 (normally AU$20.00) plus postage. Please email: mylittlepaperworld.enquiry@gmail.com or send me a private message through My Little Paper World's Facebook Group for a invoice (PayPal). 

Note: Sale price will not be changed on webstore. 


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget I'm hosting a creative challenge - open to all! For details head on over to my Facebook group - You could win an awesome prize and the best part is you don't need to use any My Little Paper World products to enter (though nice to see if you do!) 

Ends 31st May 2016 so get your entries in!

Happy Crafting!

Samantha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)