Create your own background...

I've made a few cards over the last two weeks and I am finally doing a little bit of blog catch up! This card was created using the stamp in the first image below (Simon Says Stamp: Nutty Over You). I'm pretty sure its a stamp that co-ordinates with the sentiments but instead I used it to create my own background. I love using the unexpected stamp to create something different. 

I did the same for a card I made last month which got a lovely mention on the Lil' Inker's Blog for their You Made It Monday feature which you can view here. The Card is also shown below. I used the belly of the bird stamp (Lil' Inker's: Hello Beautiful) to create the background. 


Simon Says Stamp: Nutty Over You 



Lil' Inker's: Hello Beautiful

Happy Crafting!



Samantha




These premium steel dies are compatible with most die-cutting machines such as Cuttlebug, Vagabond or Bigshot. 

Prices (in AU$) see here and PayPal available.


Please visit My Little Paper World for any questions or feel free to private message me.




International Postage Available. Wholesale price list available upon request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)