Elizabeth Craft Designs: Some-bunny Loves You!

Elizabeth Craft Designs has the cutest bunny die! I've made a few Easter cards (for March) which I can't wait to share with you but I couldn't help myself... I had to use this cute bunny die to create an 'I LOVE YOU' card - perfect for valentine's or any occasion where you want to express your 'love'. 

Here is my card: 
I started off with a white card front (which I had die-cut using Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dashing Rectangles) and masked off the area I would later adhere my bunny in. I then stamped the sentiment from Elizabeth Craft Designs - Love Sentiments stamp set alternating in colours to create an 'I LOVE YOU' background. I added some hand stitched elements to the card and adhered it to a light pink card base. The bunny was die-cut using grey and light pink card - areas of the bunny highlighted with a blending tool and a slightly darker ink colour then the card. I assembled my bunny and adhered this to the card. Embellished with sequins and twine and I added Enamel Dot eyes to the bunny! 

I think she is super cute! Batting her eye lashes...




Happy Crafting and Happy Valentine's Day (for yesterday!)

Did you receive a card from someone special or make one for a special someone?



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs: You Are Awesome!

Growing in Unity: Day 1

Guest Designer: Beth Duff Designs (+ Blog Hop!)